Friday 12 February 2010

Busker Marni


Marni is currently obsessed with 'African drums', which I think is a good thing on balance - at least for as long as we don't actually have any in the house. I think she saw a demonstration of some sort at school and is now convinced it is her mission in life to drum sense into the world.
So it was with no small measure of delight that she spotted this busker on our way to the Pavilion for a sound recording school assignment of Oskar's (which is another story entirely). After staring rather rudely at the chap for a good five minutes, Marni was asked to join him for a ... what? a duet? a jam? I don't know what you'd call it but I do know how much she enjoyed it. Needless to say, the busker assured me she's a natural - but I had just given him a quid.

No comments: