Friday 15 May 2009

GelGem Windowcling


I missed yesterday because I was engaged in all sorts of nightmarish work activities, followed by a storming night out in London with my brother. We went to see Pivot, a most excellent Australian math rock outfit who kept us well on our toes with their cheeky 5/4 rhythms, the scamps. I took a photo of the mirror ball at the Hoxton Square Bar and Kitchen, but it was only on my phone and I was a bit drunk so it came out considerably worse than I hoped it might.

Today I'm too tired to think about anything so I went for the first little stab of inspiration I've felt all day - these rather fetching GelGem Windowcling things that the kids were given this morning for being good. I could have cleaned up that little splodge in front of the ball but I decided it added a bit of gritty realism (either that or I couldn't be bothered - you decide).

No comments: