Tuesday 26 May 2009

The perils of spring time


It's been a busy few days without a great deal of photographic creativity (plenty of opportunity, just not much going on in my head) so it's slim pickings tonight I'm afraid.

As you can see from the above, our garden has been replaced by a massive trampoline - actually it's not massive at all but the garden is very small so the trampoline doesn't have to be all that massive to dominate it completely. I'm still not convinced it's the best idea in the world - for not only is it going to damage my beloved ten square foot lawn as the summer wears on, but it's already damaged my beloved daughter. Yes Marni fell off it today and broke her arm, just two days after cutting her head following a nasty fall at my sister's flat in London.

I was going to make this rather sorry image my photo of the day but I decided to go for something from before today's disaster - something that shows just how much of our garden is now consumed by this deadly toy. It's just possible that you may see it on eBay before the week's out...

No comments: