Sunday 29 November 2009

Sea, sun, bird



There's been nothing fabulous enough to post with pride over the past few days so you'll have to make do with this, taken the other day on a squally seafront. There's something about a stormy day that really makes me relish the prospect of heading out with my camera but the results are, more often than not, disappointing. Trying to photograph big waves is rather like trying to capture a rainbow - easy enough to commit to a photograph but borderline impossible to make interesting. Anyway, take it from me, this looked brilliant in the flesh.

2 comments:

Boo said...

oh wow, I love that one, especially the light. I don't think you read my earlier comment (on Bonfire Night's post) wondering if you'd do me the honour of photographing the fireworks on the beach (when I send Cliff's ashes off). Let me know, prob be in January ... no worries if you can't but I have a feeling that you will capture the firework far better on film than anyone else there!

Martin said...

Somehow I managed to totally miss that post Margo. If the timings work I'd be honoured to bring the camera along to Cliff's explosive send-off. Let me know where and when...

x