Saturday 14 November 2009

Stormy Saturday



Last night we were warned by those sages at the Met Office that there might be a storm today and for once they were right. It wasn't quite as biblical as they feared it might be but the wind was strong enough to drive the rain into my face so hard I had to change direction this morning as I walked towards the seafront. The wind was funnelled along the street I was walking along and the rain felt like multiple pin-stabs on my forehead - really painful. I briefly wondered whether it would have been quite so intense if I'd had a bit more hair but figured there was no point dwelling on that one. Obviously this wasn't the only shot I took. There are loads more on Flickr.

2 comments:

Boo said...

I checked the pix out when you posted link on facebook. Some of them are STUNNING :-)

Martin said...

Thanks Margo, you're too kind :)