Wednesday 29 April 2009

One for NigeyB


Today's photo is in honour of this blog's very first follower, NigeyB, who has started something similar, where he published a photo he took of Mick Jones, the venerable old rocker (did I ever tell you my Topper Headon story by the way? Remind me to one day - although to be honest it's not that interesting).

When I saw NigeyB's photo (check out his others BTW, I think some of them are awesome) I realised that not only does he live in the same town as me, share similar interests, use the same camera, support the same football team, is about my age, and like me is married with two kids, but he even has the same bloody computer! I'm beginning to think there's something fishy going on...

2 comments:

nigeyb said...

Total genius. Sir, I salute you. Thanks for the beer and the chat this evening. Til the next time.

Martin said...

Nice hanging out with you NB. Let's do more.

Just realised, I should have included a mug & a post-it in this shot :)