Wednesday 8 April 2009

Shiny shiny


Not much time to seek photographic inspiration today - was on solo parenting duties as I think I mentioned yesterday. It was a good day though - no blood was spilled and the kids are still speaking to me. We clean the car so rarely that I had to choose this shot for the day's entry. I'm not sure it's ever looked this clean and I wouldn't be surprised if it never does again.

One of today's highlights was dragging the kids into Park Cameras for what was supposed to be a ten minute mosey, but which turned into a full-blown camera geek orgy of f numbers, ISO and fast glass talk. They were very patient - for most of the time anyway. And now I know what cameras I lust after. There are two: a Nikon D90 for proper photography and a Ricoh R10 for point 'n' shoot duties. Oh, and a Sigma 30mm f1.4 lens for the Nikon. And maybe an SB600 flash. But that's it. Honestly!

No comments: